AVÉNE & AVEENO: THE ANSWER TO HYPERSENSITIVE SKIN

For almost a month, I have been suffering from hypersensitivity reaction, I thought it all started when I used a liquid soap, FOR A BABY. The rashes start to appear on my right arm, then on the left, then on my tummy and the next morning, all over the body. They were so itchy and red that I couldn't function well because I was tempted to scratch my skin. So my sister drove me to the ER to get proper medication.

While in TMC, they gave me anti-histamine shot- I am not scared of needles but this one was really ouchy, I was also asked to take oral antihistamines, so I did. Few days after, to my disappointment, none worked to ease my discomfort. I instantly called my doctor-bestfriend, Carlo and asked for steroids that I can take with Celestamine; He gave me Prednisone. 

On my way to buy the meds he prescribed, I stumbled upon this life-saver skin products that are perfect for hypersensitive skin. I was skeptical at first, so I just bought the Thermal Spring water and got many freebies. hehe

Few days of using it, seems effective! Went back a week after to buy more, got some good deals as well.. and more freebies! haha (who doesn't like freebies?! especially for a fancy product like Avene ;P) The cold cream ultra-rich soap is one of the best soaps I have ever tried! The hell with its price, it's my 'SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" moment. It so nice to the skin and it smells good, too!

Noticeable change in a day!!! I'm not being OA here but these products are really helpful for people who suffers from hypersensitivity reaction.

Rashes subsided 5 days after taking steroids and Anti-histamines, subsided but not gone. It flared-up again, Must be my sun exposure for 2 hours every morning during exercise, or the food I eat, or the detergent that are being used to wash my clothes, I don't know. It's actually hard to track since I have no known allergens to begin with. 

Anyway, I scheduled a visit to the derma to finally know what's going on. I met Dra. Clare Palabyab of Palabyab skin clinic- such a pretty doctor, you know that thing called divine beauty? She has it! She has that glow and angelic face!!! She definitely looks like a dermatologist! Anyway, she gave me a treatment which includes Parasoft soap & Aveeno lotion.

Today is my 1st day, so far so good. The reaction is fast, rashes are going away that's why I am really happy. Excited to get better results in the coming days...

I use 2 Aveeno lotions, this and the green one. 

for the moisturizing lotion, I will choose Aveeno for it truly stays on the skin for a long period of time. But for soap and other facial products, I'd go for Avene. Life-changing products that are absolutely essential and mild to the skin. Highly recommended. Thank you God & Thank you heavens, what an answered prayer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUJU EATS

PEPPER GRAVY SAUCE

TOMATO SAUCE : A simple recipe