JUJU EATS

JUJU EATS? I will share my thoughts about it..

Basically, it's for people who are watchful with what they eat. Those who love salad and juicing, this is the place to be! We tried it out of curiosity, nagpanggap kami for a moment. Hahaha! Although, It took a while for us to finally choose what to eat, they have wide selections (which is a good thing) but it's a bit confusing, too.



I also tried their Qcumber quench - consists of cucumber, pineapple and mint. It was alright, but I  still prefer a plain cucumber juice over this. Haha. In short, yung gawa ko. 

My DIY wrap: Wheat tortilla, basil, cilantro, grilled chicken, feta cheese, cucumber and caesar dressing


Price starts at Php 135 for half order or wrap. For a not-so hungry customer, half order is already enough. The DIY wrap that I ordered was too much for me to finish, so the husband and I shared. Pricing isn't so bad, to think all the ingredients are fresh and organic, it's definitely worth every centavo!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEPPER GRAVY SAUCE

TOMATO SAUCE : A simple recipe